Terms of service
- katerinamakriyianni.com is a brand name of the sole proprietorship “Aikaterini Makrygianni” with Registration Number: 126957058000, VAT Number 127720528 and headquarters in Chania, 23 Andrea Papandreou Str.
- “Aikaterini Makrygianni” and the services of katerinamakriyianni.com are available in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions and the rules posted on our website. “Aikaterini Makrygianni” reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions and undertakes the obligation to update this text in case of any change or addition to the terms.
- “Aikaterini Makrygianni” does not offer its products and services for purchase by children and minors under 18 years. The products for children we offer for purchase are intended exclusively for purchase by adults and not by children or minors under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years old, you can use our website only with the participation and approval of your parents – guardians.
- All orders are sent from the company’s headquarters in Chania. Prices and invoices are in euros and include the official Greek VAT (Value Added Tax).
- All orders are subject to the acceptance of “Aikaterini Makrygianni” and the availability of the products. Prior to shipment, the final quality control of an order is conducted, which can prevent us from sending a product that does not meet our quality standards. In this case the customer is informed immediately and the order can be canceled.
- “Aikaterini Makrygianni” offers for sale unique handmade products that are in stock and are immediately available for shipment. In case a product is temporarily out of stock, the indication “SOON AVAILABLE” appears. Under the item, you can simply enter your email in the “NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE” field to be notified of the arrival of the products you are interested in via email.
- Some products may be available only upon request. In this case the product will have the indication “BACKORDERED”. Special orders are not canceled and non-refundable (except in case of defective product).
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the descriptions, images and specifications of each product are accurate. However, as the actual colors you see depend on your screen, we cannot guarantee that the display on your screen of any color will accurately reflect the color of the products delivered.
Cancellation or change of order
- For any order cancellation or change of address or payment, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This option is available until you are notified of the sending of your order by e-mail. After this point there is no possibility of cancellation or change to your order.
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Credit or Debit Card
All credit or debit card transactions are made on the secure platform of the National Bank of Greece that accepts VISA – MASTERCARD – MAESTRO.
- Credit card details are requested upon completion of your orders if you choose the relevant payment method and relate exclusively to their electronic transmission, through a secure environment to the banking institution for the completion of your payment only.
- “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” does not store any credit / debit card details in its systems during the card payment process. The implementation of the cardholder certification service may require the transfer of your card details to a third party provider, working with the bank that completes the card payment process.
- Up to 12 interest-free installments are available for purchases over € 50 with the Greek credit cards of National Bank, National Bank of Cyprus, Piraeus Bank, Alpha Bank, Eurobank, Attica bank and the Investment Bank of Greece.
“Aikaterini Makrygianni” accepts payments through PayPal accounts and reserves the right to send orders only to the address confirmed by the registered Paypal account.
- Bank deposit
Remittance payments are accepted in the following bank account:
Bank: National Bank
Beneficiary: Makrygianni Aikaterini of Nikolaos
- The amount deposited in the account of Aikaterini Makrygianni should correspond to the exact price of your order. Any bank charges should be covered by the customer. Please indicate your order number on your payment to avoid delays. Also note that your order will be processed as soon as your payment is confirmed. This can take up to 5 business days, depending on the bank process. Alternatively, you can send your payment confirmation to email@example.com for the immediate processing of your order.
Product care - Warranty - Repair
- Aikaterini Makrygianni designs and manufactures handmade products from sterling silver, gold, bronze, alpaca silver, copper etc. Taking care of them retains the appearance of their original state.
- Jewelry made of oxidized silver and 24 carat vermeil gold, a thin layer of 24kt gold on silver or bronze, deteriorate over time due to frequent use, contact with hard surfaces, products containing chemicals. contact with sweat etc.
- Avoid contact of these jewels, whenever possible, with seawater and chemical products, such as cosmetics and cleaners.
- We advise you not to use the jewelry when using the bath, the pool, in the sea, the sauna and the hammam, as well as when doing housework.
- We guarantee that the pieces of Aikaterini Makrygianni are handmade with the best quality, however damage may occur over time. Aikaterini Makrygianni offers free repairs for 12 months from purchase for damage caused by normal use. However, damages related to improper handling, force majeure or other factors are not included. The warranty does not apply if the product is repaired by an unauthorized technician. After the 12 month guarantee period, there may be a repair charge.
- The customer bears the cost of sending the product to and from the place of repair. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- “Aikaterini Makrygianni” reserves all ownership rights for all products displayed on this site, including the designs, shapes and use of the materials that make up the final product. Any unauthorized attempt to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, promote, distribute, commercially exploit is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted under Greek, European and international law.
- All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of “Aikaterini Makrygianni” and is protected by Greek, European and international copyright laws.
- The use of the material data and the content of this website is allowed only for your personal use for placing orders through the website www.katerinamakriyianni.com , and copying, reproduction, transmission, publication, display and distribution is not allowed. Commercial exploitation, or creation of derivative works from any relevant data and content of the site without our prior written permission is also not allowed.
- Any other use of our website, including but not limited to, posting, distribution, modification or removal of any of its content, is prohibited without prior written permission.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The validity and enforcement of these Terms are governed exclusively by Greek law and the parties are required to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at the location of the registered office of the company in case of legal proceedings arising from any dispute.
The individual company "Ekaterini Makrygianni" uses a system, which first decrypts the information it receives, using the same key (it is predefined when you start connecting to the service) and then processes this information. With the same decryption process, the systems of the company "Aikaterini Makrygianni" send information to you. You should also be aware that anywhere you enter personal data (passwords, credit cards, telephones, addresses, etc.) there is 256-bit SSL encryption. To better understand what encryption is, we know that it is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its recipients, who in turn can decrypt it using the appropriate key. More specifically, every time you order and after you have logged in with your username and personal code in our online store, all communication between your computer and the systems of the company "Ekaterini Makrygianni" is encrypted using a 256 bit key. In other words, every time you send information to the system, your browser first decrypts it using a 256bit key and then sends it to the system.